Happy Wednesday! Sorry for the very late post in the day, but I made it. With 4th of July just next weekend, I have red, white, and blue on the brain. Here are some great blog posts to give us some 4th of July inspiration for DIYs, recipes, and printables. These are my features and picks of the week:
4th of July Inspiration
- 4th of July Doughnuts by The Simple Sweet Life: How cute are these doughnuts? So festive!
- Patriotic DIY Mason Jar Craft by Crafts Unleashed: I’m a sucker for mason jars. I need more in my cabinets, but as a vase? Yes, please!
- DIY Patriotic Banner by The Country Chic Cottage: Great decor idea for your dining room or outdoor party.
- Patriotic Activities and Free Printables for Children by Every Star is Different: Fun activities for your little one for the holiday.
- Patriotic Windsock Kids Craft Idea by The Country Chic Cottage: How cool is this? What a great idea!
- Grilled Cheese Bruschetta by Olive & Tate: This might not be 4th of July per se, but anything that looks this good needs to be on your holiday weekend menu.
- 4th of July Fruit Parfait by Creative Mama Productions: Great breakfast idea for the 4th!
- 4th of July Party for We Heart Parties by Jolee Studio: This party is an all-out beautiful event. Such great printables and inspiration.
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles by One Little Project at a Time: 4th of July wouldn’t be complete without some popsicles.
- Fourth of July Bikes, Scooters, & Wagons by The Seasoned Homemaker: Too much fun! Decorate your transportation for a 4th of July parade with these ideas.
Now it’s time for this week’s party and to get reacquainted with your hostesses!
Link up a recipe, craft, home decor project, home school post, activity/craft for kids, or any other post you’re proud of! Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features each week. We’re teaming up to bring you an even bigger and better party!
- This party is not for giveaways or other link parties.
- Be sure to link to the specific post and not your blog’s homepage.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your post. All features will be given credit and a link to its source.
Each week, I’ve featured several blog posts focusing on a certain theme for the week. If your link has been featured, I have pinned your blog post to this special Pinterest board. I’ve loved doing this linkup, but I think today’s party will be my last to co-host. The party isn’t stopping, so be sure to link up your fabulous blog posts to any of my other fabulous co-host’s blogs each week. This pregnancy is slowly starting to weigh me down, no pun intended. It’s been a fun run, and I’m so thankful to have been a part of it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work. It’s been awesome to feature you on Seven Graces!
Are we connected? Be sure to follow along here:
You can also see where I’m linking up on this page.